Mushroom soup is without any doubt associated to a comfy moment (except if you don't like mushrooms, obviously!). It is a great starter for cold nights. In this recipe you will find 2 options: make it with vegetarian ingredients, or vegan ones. Your call!
- 20 middle/large mushrooms
- 1 red onion
- 3 tablespoons butter ((margarine for vegan))
- 1 tablespoon flour ((all purpose))
- 3 mugs water
- 1 cube vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoon heavy cream ((soy cream for vegan - used here))
- 1 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- salt & pepper
- truffled oil ((optional))
- fresh chives ((optional))
- Start by chopping the mushrooms and the onion. Put the butter in a pan and add the mushrooms. Cook them until their are golden brown...
- Get the full instructions at 30 Pepper Street