Make this Mushroom & Feta Hashbrown Skillet for an easy one-dish dinner. Maybe even through a poached egg on top!
- 16 ounces baby portabello mushrooms, finely chopped
- 3 pounds yukon gold potatoes, peeled
- 2 large eggs
- 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced (about 2 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon, dried or 1 tablespoon fresh
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 cups spinach, fresh
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Place the mushrooms in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until finely chopped. Remove, set aside, and...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments