This amazing cookie is a copycat recipe from Mrs. Field's White Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies have 50% more white chocolate chips than most recipes, making these cookies richer and more decadent than ever!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened (2 sticks)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 tsp. McCormick’s real vanilla extract (no imitation vanilla flavoring)
- 3 1/2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- white chocolate chips (1 ½ bags)
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large mixing bowl, mix the butter, sugars, eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder and baking soda with an electric...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen