Savory and tasty Italian-style bread for the breadmaker. This recipe includes mozzarella cheese, reconstituted sun-dried tomatoes and is seasoned with garlic powder, basil and oregano. This recipe makes a 2-lb. loaf.
- 1 1/4 cups hot water
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 3/4 cups King Arthur bread flour
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup Mezetta's sun-dried tomatoes rehydrated and chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 2 1/2 tsp. yeast
- Layer bread ingredients in bread machine in order listed. Select basic bread cycle. Makes a 2-lb. loaf. Allow bread to cool about 15...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen