Moong dal Khilma is a very earthy simple dish of green gram. This easy and flavourful recipe with moong dal is the easiest side for rice or roti
- 1 cup Green gram (mung bean/ moong dal /pacha payar)
- 2.5 cups drinking water
- 1 tsp oil (or ghee)
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Wash and clean and green gram and add to the pressure cooker. Add 2.5 cups of water and pressure cook for two whistles. Let the pressure...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.