- My Recipes Boxes
- Mooli ke saag
Mooli ke saag
Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Radish leaves braised
- 2 cups radish leaves (cleaned, washed and chopped)
- 1 cup Spinach ((optional))
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup red onion (chopped small)
- 1/4 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger root (grated)
- 1 medium green chill ((optional))
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/4 cup full cream milk / plant based milks
- butter (to serve, avoid for a vegan treat)
- Clean and wash the radish leaves, peel and chop the onions tomatoes, ginger and green chillies. Into a pan, add oil followed by onion,...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.
Rate This Recipe!
- diabetic friendly
- Recipe Yields:
- 4 people
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time: