Monte Cristo Bread - ham, turkey, and cheese in one delicious bread. Serve it with warmed raspberry jam for a true treat.
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup water, plus two tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 9 slices swiss cheese, cut in half
- 9 slices deli sliced ham, cut in half
- 9 slices oven roasted deli turkey, cut in half
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- raspberry jam, for dipping
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with a dough hook, whisk together bread flour, sugar, yeast and salt. With the mixer on low speed,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic