Sumptuous roast beef dinner is a family favorite and comfort food at it's best. Served with potatoes and carrots, this one has a wonderful homemade gravy.
- 1 chuck roast – about 3 lbs.
- 6-10 Russet potatoes (peeled)
- 6-10 large carrots (peeled)
- 2 cups water
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour or Gluten Free flour (divided use)
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- 4-5 drops Kitchen Bouquet seasoning
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper and dredge in about half a cup of flour. Heat oil in a large Dutch oven or roaster pan that can be...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen