Fabulous homemade peach pie with a [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/12/05/homemade-pie-crust/" target="_blank" title="homemade pie crust"]homemade pie crust[/url] that's to die for! This scrumptious pie is baked slowly so that it cooks all the way through and is not soupy inside once you cut into it.
- 5 cups peeled (sliced peaches)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3 tbsp. butter
- recipe for a double-crust plain pastry
- Peel and slice peaches. Add sugar and flour and stir to combine. This will prevent the peaches from discoloration and allow syrup to...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen