Mom's Peach Cobbler is a delectable cobbler filled with peaches and pecans. Quick, easy, delicious!
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 cup UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour NBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods ((bleached flour toughens baked goods))
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 cups fresh peaches or 1 or 2 large cans sliced peaches (or 1 or 2 large cans sliced peaches)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Spray a 9x13” baking pan with cooking spray. Melt butter. Add flour, sugar, milk cinnamon and fresh peaches. Spread mixture into prepared...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen