Two things to keep in mind as you make this recipe - first, this makes a very full pot. Make sure that your particular ingredients come only to the fill line, and not above. Second, make sure that you natural pressure release after cooking. Let the cooker sit on warm for at least 15 minutes, because this is a huge pot of super hot liquid and it needs to settle down in there before you release the steam.
- 1 64 oz. bag bite-sized meatballs (or, @120 small home made ones)
- 1 15 oz. can whole berrry cranberry sauce
- 1 15 oz. can cranberry sauce, jelled
- 2 12 oz. jars Heinz chili sauce (save the jars and tops)
- 1 30 oz. jar sauerkraut (or frozen, home made, etc.)
- Put the sauerkraut in the bottom of the liner of the Instant Pot. Then add both cans of the cranberry products. Dump in the two jars of...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags