We grew up eating Mom's Fried Steak recipe almost every week. We love this amazing comfort food. This version is gluten free and uses avocado oil instead of shortening.
- 2 lbs. round steak (tenderized and cut into individual servings, or about 6 cube steaks )
- pink Himalayan sea salt and pepper (to taste)
- gluten free flour ( as needed (Mom used regular flour))
- avocado oil (as needed (Mom used Crisco shortening))
- 3-4 drops kitchen bouquet seasoning
- water (as needed (Mom used potato water from boiling potatoes))
- Salt and pepper both sides of the meat. Dredge in flour. Heat oil over medium heat in extra large skillet. Fry steaks in hot oil until...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen