This scrumptious pie starts with a [url href="http://cantstayoutofthekitchen.com/2012/12/05/homemade-pie-crust/" target="_blank" title="homemade pie crust"]Homemade Pie Crust [/url]and then it's filled with a luscious fresh blueberry pie filling and topped with a lattice crust.
- 3 pints blueberries (washed and stems removed)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup UNBLEACHED flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter
- recipe for a double crust pie
- Mix blueberries, sugar and flour. Set aside. Roll out bottom pie crust. Place in 9” deep dish pie plate. Cut up butter into small pieces...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen