Mole Chili can be cooked in the slow cooker or on the stove. A seriously spicy amazing meal!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion, or 1 1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 16 ounce can pinto beans, drained and rinsed, no salt added
- 1 16 ounce can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed, no salt added
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, no salt added
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, or espresso
- 3 gluten free chipotle peppers in adobo sauces, finely diced, not all chipotle peppers are gluten free, so be sure to double check
- 1 cup beef broth
- In a pot, brown the ground beef and drain off the excess oil. Add the onion and garlic to the beef and saute until softened. Add the...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments