Mocha Almond Bites don't need any oven and are totally gluten and dairy free. And they don't contain any refined sugar...how...
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon almond milk, or milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2-3 tablespoons zero calorie sweetener, i used stevia naturals
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Then using your hands, roll them into bite sized balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy.
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic