Mixed Fruit sweet raita, How to make mixed fruit raita, step by step mixed fruit raita recipe, traditional Indian raita, yogurt based delicious food.
- 1.5 Cup Yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 10 Black Grapes (Cut in Halves)
- 10 Green Grapes (Cut in Halves)
- 4 Tablespoon Apple (Chopped Into Small Pieces)
- 4 Tablespoon Pear (Chopped Into Small Pieces)
- 5 Orange Slices (Cut in Halves)
- 3 Tablespoon Pomegranate Seeds
- 8-10 Pineapple (Chunks)
- Whisk the yogurt until smooth. Add sugar and all the spices listed above (except salt) and mix well. In a mixing bowl, add all the fruits...
- Get the full instructions at Your Food Fantasy