This Miso Lemon Tahini Dressing couldn't be more delicious. It'll top your favorite salad with ease.
- 1 head garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, + 1 teaspoon, divided
- 1/4 cup white miso paste, (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 7 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons honey, (agave for vegan)
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Cut the top of the head of garlic off to expose all the cloves. Rub the 1 tsp of oil into the garlic....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic