Miso Glazed Salmon is an easy dinner for you to make tonight. That sauce is so dang good!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white miso
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut aminos, or soy sauce
- 2 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha chili sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 pound atlantic salmon fillet, (4-4 ounce fillets)
- Preheat your broiler to HIGH and spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments