Gujarathi cuisine Chilli Stirfry
- 2-3 long chilli peppers ((bull horn, capsicum, sweet pepper, bavanagiri chilli)
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds ((methi dana))
- 5-7 curry leaves
- 1 green chilli (slit lengthwise)
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 pinch Asafoetida
- 1/4 tsp brown sugar ((optional))
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Wash and dice( 1 cm) the green pepper, after discarding the central stalk and seeds. Into a heavy wok set at medium heat add the cooking...
- Get the full instructions at Mildly Indian – Trot around the world, savor the flavors.