These Mint Chocolate Brownie Cups are a sweet addition to your next dinner party. Puff Pastry always adds a little bit of elegance to any dessert!
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 drops green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon mint extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Bake brownies according to package. Set aside to cool. When cooled using a cookie scoop, scoop out and make 12 brownie balls. Set aside....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic