Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes will bring joy to any Fall get-together. You won't be able to resist.
- 30 gingersnap cookies, crushed, makes about 1 1/2 cups of crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 24 muffin tins with paper liners and set aside. In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs, sugar, and melted...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic