Mini Guava Cheesecakes will make your guests so impressed. Sweet, tangy, and completely amazing!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, about 5 crackers
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 teaspoons guava paste
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a mini cheesecake pan with 12 wells, or line cupcake pan with paper liners. For the crust,...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments