Sliced, breaded baby eggplant rolled with ricotta cheese and baked in simple San Marzano Tomato Sauce.
- 1 Baby Eggplant (or small adult eggplant )
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (seasoned with fresh parsley, salt and pepper )
- 3 large eggs (divided)
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan (Grated,divided )
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese (diced )
- 3 Tbslp Mozzarella Cheese (shredded )
- 1 Tblsp Italian Parlsey (Chopped )
- 3 Cups Simple San Marzano Sauce (or basic tomato sauce)
- canola oil (for frying )
- 3 Tblsp milk
- Peel and slice the eggplant into 1/8" pieces. Place breadcrumbs in a shallow bowl with a tablespoon of fresh parsley, salt and pepper to...
- Get the full instructions at Cheftini