Delicious sugar cookies with potato chips and pecans. No one will ever guess that the secret ingredient in these cookies is potato chips!
- 1 cup Land O’ Lakes unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. McCormick’s real vanilla extract
- 2 cups Gold Medal UNBLEACHED all-purpose flour (bleached flour toughens baked goods)
- 1/2 cup crushed Lay’s potato chips
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- Cream together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add flour, potato chips, and pecans and stir together with a wooden spoon until well mixed....
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen