This rich, decadent pie is filled with maraschino cherries, coconut, pecans and pineapple in a creamy base of sweetened condensed milk and non-dairy whipped topping. This easy pie is perfect for holidays, potlucks or company dinners.
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk ( 2 graham cracker crusts)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 cup maraschino cherries (rinsed, drained and chopped (I used 10-ounces))
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 16 oz. container non dairy whipped topping
- 2 graham cracker crusts
- toasted coconut (for garnish, if desired)
- Maraschino cherries with stems (for garnish, if desired)
- whole pecans (for garnish, if desired)
- Combine milk, lemon juice, coconut, pineapple, cherries and nuts. Stir in cool whip. Pour into graham cracker crusts. Garnish with...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen