Migas are the best scramble you've ever had. Eggs, peppers, tomatoes, cheese, and crispy fried tortillas!
- vegetable oil, (for frying, and another tablespoon for the skillet)
- 16 corn tortillas, or flour, or a mix of both
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 poblano pepper, seeds and ribs removed
- 8 eggs, beaten well
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, or mexican blend cheese
- chopped cilantro
- diced avocado
- Heat 1-2 inches on oil in a deep pan (medium high heat will do!). Cut 8 of your tortillas into ½” strips, and then cut those...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments