Microwave nachos are the perfect meal in a hurry - quick, easy and totally delicious!
- 2 ounces <a href="/recipes/homemade-tortilla-chips-recipe/">tortilla chips</a>
- 1 cup cheese, (cheddar, monterey jack, or mexican cheese blend, shredded)
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeños
- sour cream
- sliced black olives
- chopped fresh tomatoes
- <a href="/recipes/chipotle-guacamole-recipe/">guacamole</a>
- Spread the tortilla chips out evenly on a microwave-safe plate. Sprinkle the cheese over them evenly. Add the jalapeno slices, if using....
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments