Meyer Lemon Madeleines use the sweetness of meyer lemons to make this cookie really special. A great morning or afternoon snack.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- zest of 2 meyer lemons
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- confectioners sugar, for dusting
- In a small bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside. In a larger bowl whisk the sugar, eggs, lemon zest, and extract....
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic