This amazing lasagna recipe with Tex-Mex flair is fantastic. The beef mixture includes refried beans and chilies. The recipe is layered with noodles and cheese and has a salsa layer before adding sour cream, cheese, green onions, olives and tomatoes for the topping.
- 2 lbs. 93% lean ground beef
- 16-oz. can refried beans
- 4-oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning or Homemade Taco Seasoning
- 2 bags shredded Colby-Jack cheese (divided)
- uncooked lasagna noodles
- jar Pace mild or medium chunky salsa (divided use)
- 2 cups water (see note below)
- sour cream
- 2 ¼-oz. can sliced ripe olives (drained)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 3 small roma tomatoes (chopped)
- In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, chilies, taco seasoning and 2 heaping tablespoonfuls...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen