Mexican Hot Chocolate Shots have dressed up shot glasses for one beautiful cocktail. What a way to get the party started!
- 6 ounces milk
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 5 ounces vanilla vodka, or tequila
- 5 ounces godiva liqueur
- miniature marshmallows
- sanding sugar
- chocolate chips
- Whisk together the milk, cream, cocoa powder, sugar, cinnamon and cayenne in a small saucepan. Heat to just a boil while stirring. Lower...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments