This lovely cornbread is made with corn meal (not cornmeal mix), creamed corn, bell pepper, cheddar cheese and diced green chilies. Sour cream, eggs and baking powder give this cornbread a souffle type texture.
- 1 1/2 cups Pioneer plain cornmeal
- 1 cup Breakstone sour cream
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 4-oz. can diced green chilies
- 1/3 cup Canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 can Del Monte cream-style corn
- 2 tbsp. diced green pepper
- 1 cup Sargentos grated sharp cheddar cheese
- Put creamed corn, eggs, sour cream, peppers in a large mixing bowl. Blend well. Mix with remaining ingredients and bake in 9x13” greased...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen