Mexican Corn in a Cup is pretty ubiquitous at Texas fairs, from Fiesta to Oysterbake. Make it at home – it’s perfect next to authentic carne asada!
- 4 ears corn, shucked
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, or sour cream
- 4 tablespoons margarine, or butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons cotija cheese, crumbled, or parmesan
- 1 lime, juiced
- chili powder, and hot sauce, for serving
- Place corn in a large pot of boiling water. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender. Remove corn and drain. Cut off kernels and place in a...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments