Absolutely sensational corn casserole recipe with a Tex-Mex twist since this recipe uses green chilies and Mexicorn.
- 2 16-oz. cans creamed corn (do not drain)
- 3 11-oz. cans Mexicali corn (drained or 3 14-oz. cans Fiesta corn)
- 2 sticks real butter (melted)
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 pkgs. Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 can diced green chilies (undrained)
- Few dashes of Louisiana red hot sauce and/or a few dashes of green Tabasco sauce, to taste (or other)
- 1 tbsp. dehydrated minced onions
- Mix together in a large mixing bowl. Pour into a greased 10x15” baking dish. Bake at 350° for about 1 hour.
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen