Mexican Coleslaw is filled with crunchy veggies and a tangy dressing you'll love. The jalapeño adds just the right amount of...
- 1/2 head cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 1 small red pepper
- 1 jalapeño
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ancho chili powder
- Use a mandolin or knife to thinly slice the cabbage and carrots. Remove the seeds and veins of both peppers and thinly slice. Combine and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic