A tender and delicious cookie that is easy to make.
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder (I use one with no aluminum - I prefer Rumford brand)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/3 cup granulated (white) sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg white (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup cornflakes (cereal) (crushed)
- 14 candied cherries (halved or you can use a chocolate star, etc. )
- In a medium mixing bowl stir (or use a sifter to blend) together the flour, baking powder, and baking soda. Set aside. In a large mixing...
- Get the full instructions at Creative Cooking by Lydia