Healthy version using Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise for the chicken coating.
- 2-4 boneless turkey breast tenderloins
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (Miracle Whip or sour cream)
- 2/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Chef Point Season-All seasoning salt or your favorite seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Mix Greek yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings. Spread over top of turkey breast tenderloins. Place in baking dish and bake at 375°...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen