Mediterranean Tuna Pasta Salad grabs the essence of summer in one bowl. Light and wonderful!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces penne, cooked and rinsed under cold water
- 1 tablespoon capers
- handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 16 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small can tuna, drained
- 2 large handful fresh arugulas
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add the penne, capers, parsley, onion, olives,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic