My own take on a mediterranean inspired salmon dish. Kids love this one served with fluffy mashed potato, as it's easy to eat and you can dial up the flavour with simple ingredients to impress at a dinner party or for a simple midweek tea.
- 1/2 side salmon
- 1 tablespoon caper berries
- 1 whole lemon (washed and sliced)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 sheet tinfoil (enough to wrap salmon in a "parcel")
- 1 deep sided roasting tin
- Pre-heat oven to 180° (fan), 200° (conventional) Cut your tinfoil so that you have enough space to lay your side of salmon flat, and...
- Get the full instructions at BKM Nutrition