This is an easy, quick and healthy meal. You can use coconut, almond, or wheat flour in the meatballs depending on how you eat.
- 1 pound ground round, turkey, or chicken
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut flour (can use almond or wheat flour, too)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion (dices)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 3 Tablespoons tomato paste, with Italian seasonings (or plain)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup water
- Make the meatballs: put the meat, egg, flour, parsley and salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well with your hands. Shape into 1 inch...
- Get the full instructions at Quick & Carry Bags