Mooncakes are often offered between friends and family members while celebrating the mid-autumn festival. Snowskin or custard green tea mooncake recipe is an easy mooncake recipe and its also one of the most popular modern flavours. These green tea mooncakes made with snowskin stays soft for about a week of storage in the refrigerator.
- 100gcooked glutinous rice flouror koh fun
- 135gicing sugar
- 80mlCOLD water
- 1packet300g snowskin premix flourcut down 20ml COLD water from instruction
- 7ggreen tea powder+ 20 ml HOT water to dissolve, then leave to cool completely
- 480ggreen tea lotus seed paste
- 20groasted melon seed
- It's advisable to wear plastic gloves and line a working top with cling wrap for ease of making these mooncakes. To make Snowskin, first...
- Get the full instructions at Huang Kitchen by Angie Liew