Chaas is a yogurt-based drink popular across India. Chaas is a mixture of yoghurt, green chilli, mint- coriander leaves & some other ingredients. Masala chaas is a perfect beverage for the hot summer. You can add or subtract the ingredients as per your taste. It is a perfectly refreshing beverage for the summer. so let's start....
- 1/2 glass Yogurt / curd
- 1 tsp Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 tsp Blackpapper Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin/Red chilli Powder ((Roasted & Powdered))
- 1 Green chilli ((Optional))
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 or 1 1/2 glass Cold Water
- In a mixing jar adds mint, coriander leaves & green chilli. Add little water & blend it. Add yoghurt, cumin powder, black salt, black...
- Get the full instructions at Best Food Blog in Bangalore, Resturant Reviews, Indian Recipes, FoodFacts - Kadchi.in