Terrific Greek Salad recipe. This version is marinated and without lettuce. The marinade is spectacular. Gluten free.
- 8-10 roma tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 orange bell pepper (died)
- 3/4 cup whole, pimiento stuffed green olives (or Katamata olives)
- 8 large pepperocinis
- 3-4 Feta cheese (crumbled)
- Layer tomatoes in serving bowl. Layer in order: cucumber, red onion, bell peppers, olives, pepperocinis, and Feta cheese. Mix the...
- Get the full instructions at Can't Stay Out of the Kitchen