This tri tip is incredibly flavorful and tender. You know you've served a great steak when everyone passes on the steak sauce!! The marinade imparts such a delicious flavor throughout this meat that it is an experience of flavors on your tongue.
- 1/2 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Lawry's garlic salt
- 1/4 cup dried or dehydrated onion
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 - 3 pounds tri tip roast
- In medium bowl, mix together the lemon juice, oil, sugar, soy sauce, black pepper, Lawry's garlic salt, onion, and garlic. Set aside...
- Get the full instructions at The Girl Who Serves Spumoni