This recipe for Smoked Beef Jerky has a little heat, a little sweet, and a little smoke.
- 1 2lb Roast (A lean cut of meat works best. For this recipe I used a Eye of Round Roast. You could use Sirloin Tip too. )
- 1 Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 Tbl Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbl Red Pepper Flakes
- 3-4 Cloves Whole Peeled Garlic (If you prefer, you could mince the garlic)
- 1 Tbl Minced Ginger (I did not use ginger in this recipe but it would be great addition.)
- It is best to start with a roast that is slightly frozen but not completely frozen. To start, put your roast in the freezer for 1 to 2...
- Get the full instructions at Southern Food Junkie