Margarita Sangria combines all the refreshing flavor of your favorite tequila drink with your favorite fruity wine drink. This sangria uses white wine, tequila and citrus to bring you a margarita flavor that can easily serve a crowd.
- 750 ml bottle your favorite white wine
- 12 ounces tequila
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 2-4 ounces simple syrup, to taste
- lemon slices
- lime slices
- ice cubes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all liquid ingredients. Stir to combine and give it a taste. Add more simple syrup if desired. In a...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments