Marbled Chocolate Orange Bread makes the perfect snack for tea time. It's also a great lunchbox filler for your littles.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon orange zest, (about 2 medium oranges)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup orange juice, (about 2 medium oranges)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly spray an 8x4 inch loaf pan with non-stick spray and set aside. In a large bowl, whisk together the...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic