Marbled Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies are perfect for your afternoon snack indulgence. Enjoy!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup salted butter, at room temperature, 1 1/2 sticks
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks, or 12 ounces chocolate, coarsely chopped, plus an additional 1/2 cup for garnish, optional
- 2/3 cup nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, baking soda,...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic