Maple Pumpkin Bourbon Steamer is a great after dinner drink on a chilly night. A great autumn cocktail.
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin, canned
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup, or to taste
- 2 ounces bourbon
- whipped coconut cream, for garnish, optional
- Whisk the almond milk, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice together in a medium sauce pan set over medium heat. Cook until the milk is warmed...
- Get the full instructions at Savory Experiments