Maple peanut butter cookies might just be better than the original recipe. Sweet maple flavor swirls through the whole cookie!
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter, or crunchy peanut butter
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- granulated sugar, for rolling
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine softened butter and maple syrup. Mix on medium high speed until light and...
- Get the full instructions at Food Fanatic