These Maple Pancake Cupcakes are so rich and buttery, they are sure to please your palette. They are good warm or cold. Give them a try today!
- 1 1/2 cups self rising flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 8oz packaged of softened cream cheese
- 4 oz Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Start with your wet ingredients first. Add in your milk and egg and then beat them together. Wait on the...
- Get the full instructions at Southern Food Junkie